Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To get back the momentum...

Right..here we are..

Now I'm on my 3rd week after returning from my hometown..

For last 2 weeks..coping with jet lag..the annual review presentation.I must say..life goes on...it's not easy to get back to the mood..but this laziness must be fought...I must..I shouldn't waste my time..

So to start off the 2nd year...I've open a new logbook..for 2nd year..since there're only several pages left..well this is a good sign and a good start isn't it??To start a new book for a new year!What a timing!!

Besides, since last week I took a text books on thermodynamic and chemisty which I've loaned many2 weeks ago, laid neatly on my desk..'trying' to finish some chapters on chemical metallurgy..and there the literature writing again...

And so this week..I'm stuck with another 2-3 books I've loaned...and hopefully I'll have my full mood, spirit and strength to at least understand all the related topic more clearly..to get clearer fundamental knowledge of thermochemistry, reaction kinetics, mineral separation, metal extraction..refining...and the lists goes...argh...!!but i must..the target???regard them as novels of my fav authors, I should finish 'extract' and 'absorb' the story in the book at the end of next week.And so.. for next term...I'm planning to join the thermodynamic lectures of Tony and Keith, so that I'll get better picture of the subjects..which I've never learn before..

Eventhough it's hard..having all the comments and recommendation from the annual review presentation session, I should appreciate as now I got clearer focus and direction to begin my 2nd year...

But hang on..today I'm going to start by reviewing my 1st year log book at least for once..to refresh!

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment