Thursday, April 15, 2010

Annual review aka 1st year viva

After 3 days returned from hometown, I was informed by Tony that my annual review aka 1st year viva will be held next week, Tuesday afternoon...As I've completed the annual review forms and report before I went back for the 5 weeks break and while I was away Tony has filled in the forms and submitted the to the Research Office..no wonder the date is due this soon!Tony told me there's nothing to worry, just compile and summarise all the presentations I've made thru last 11 months, mention all the works I've done to date and put one additional slide for future plan..Phew!!!!!

Well..the compilation is really not a problem..but the xtra reading will be through this weekend!!!!!!The scariest thing : Q & A !!I 've 4 days to prepare myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment