Friday, May 21, 2010

'Just do it..do silly mistakes..!..'..and so I did..

Remember previous post.. I mentioned Tony asked me to just embark whichever experiment I'm trying to do?When I told him I was quite slow as I need time to assure what I'm going to do..he told me..just do it..you'll find the answer along the process...do silly mistakes...don't worry..because you will always learn..

And last Monday..the silly mistakes??Yes I did!As it's quite been a while since I last did the experiment (before I went back hometown)..err..this was just reason!!I think I was not quite myself...I didn't know what was I thinking...I randomly put the crucibles for the sample roasting..RANDOMLY in the furnace..regardless the  sequence number of the crucibles which every unit I've weighted before the roasting...owh..what a waste of time!. I couldn't proceed with the rest of the samples.the rest of the day..as the experiments needs a total of at least 5 hours to be completed..and the time after the first stage roasting was already 1.15 pm...I can't stay in the lab until 6++!!(with the permission procedures..bla..bla..which I didn't prepared beforehand..)So that was it..lessons learned..

No comments:

Post a Comment